How to Perform a Badminton Net Drive ShotTags: Drive Shot Intermediate Xiao Jie Complete Badminton Training
In this intermediate badminton training video, Coach Xiao Jie shows key points for executing an effective badminton net drive shot:
- The net drive is an offensive technique. It is important to distinguish the net drive from the net lift, which is a defensive technique.
- Do not perform a large swing, as this results in a slow shuttle speed. Instead, extend the arm and racket as the shuttle approaches, then hit the shuttle by pronating the wrist quickly.
- Your grip should be loose at all times and only tightened at the moment of impact.
- Next Episode: Badminton Forehand Clear Shot | Badminton Backhand Drop Shot
- Previous Episode: How to Perform a Badminton Drop Shot by Slicing the Shuttle