Backcourt Skill (5) Badminton SmashTags: Smash/Jump Smash Intermediate Chen Weihua Chen Weihua Badminton Training
In this intermediate badminton training video, Coach Chen Weihua goes over the forehand smash technique. The forehand smash is characterized by high velocity and power. It is one of the most important shots in offensive play. The forehand smash has a similar positioning and motion as the long high clear. However, the point of contact with the shuttle is more forward compared to the high clear. In order to smash effectively, a fast swing and a wrist snap with explosive power is required. "
- Next Episode: Backcourt Skill (6) Badminton Jump Smash
- Previous Episode: Backcourt Skill (4) Badminton Smooth Drop
- Practice Tips for Achieving Ideal Contact Points for Smash, Drops, and Clear Shots
- How to Execute a Powerful Badminton Jump Smash!
- High Quality Badminton Drop Shots | Midcourt Smash Defense
- Shot Control Exercise (1) Smash and Net Rush Badminton Drill
- Backcourt Skill (7) Badminton Backhand Smash | Backhand Clear | Backhand Drop