Backcourt Skill (6) Badminton Jump SmashTags: Smash/Jump Smash Intermediate Advanced Chen Weihua Chen Weihua Badminton Training
In this intermediate/advanced badminton training video, Coach Chen Weihua goes over the badminton jump smash. A well executed badminton jump smash is a very threatening offensive attack, one that your opponent may not be able to defend against. The complete set of motion for the jump smash consists of the footwork for reaching the shuttle, jumping, smashing, and returning to ready position. "
- Next Episode: Backcourt Skill (7) Badminton Backhand Smash | Backhand Clear | Backhand Drop
- Previous Episode: Backcourt Skill (5) Badminton Smash
- How to Focus Power on Badminton Smash
- How to Execute a Powerful Badminton Jump Smash!
- High Quality Badminton Drop Shots | Midcourt Smash Defense
- Shot Control Exercise (3) Drop-Smash and Net Rush Badminton Drill
- How to Hit a Stronger Badminton Backhand | How to Execute a Powerful Badminton Jump Smash